Thursday, April 11, 2013

Life As I Know It

I guess it has been about 3 years since I posted anything on this website. Boy has my life turned upside down.  Shortly after I found out I was having twins, my husband of 8 years left me for a co-worker of his.  Needless to say, I was DEVASTATED. He chose to leave his 3 year old, me and his two unborn babies for a tramp.  But I don't want to go any further into that because it makes my blood pressure rise.  I went a little crazy afterward.  I just wanted someone to pay attention to me.  I need the attention that I had been lacking for the past year from my ex.  I met a guy online.  I know you aren't supposed to meet people online but like I said, I was crazy. I was home one night with no friends to go out with so I got on Yahoo! to chat with someone.  I was starving to human interaction.  So this guy gets on there and we start chatting.  I give him my number and he calls me that night.  We talked for 4 hours.  We continued to talk on the phone for a few weeks then we decided to meet.  I wasn't looking for anything serious, just attention.  Hell, I was talking to another guy too but had never met him.  Well, apparently I am irresistible because a few weeks later he was telling me how much he loved me.  This threw me off at first but I told him to take it slow that I wasn't ready for love again.  He was very persistent.  He was such a good guy and fun to be around so I gave him a chance.  He was with me throughout most of my pregnancy and helped me when my twins were born early and had to be in the NICU.  He was a wonderful man.  

So here I am 3 years later.  We were married on October 11, 2012.  Today is our 6 month anniversary but we have been together for two and a half years.  We just bought a house in his hometown and we are raising our 5 kids together (my 3 and his 2). I did not image that I would find love again or that I would be a mother to 5 children. We have two 2 year olds, two 6 year olds, and one 7 year old.  But I love my life now.  He makes me feel wanted and appreciated.  I know he loves me and I love him.  

I really miss writing on this blog.  So I will probably start updating it more.  Especially since no one I know really reads it so I can write just about anything without sensor.  

No comments:

Post a Comment